


So...had another baby,check! Need to lose weight, help! I bought a book that claims to teach you exactly what to eat to lose belly fat. And I discovered the little miracle of monounsaturated fats. These target burning belly fat around your middle specifically. They are things like nuts, avacados, dark chocolate, etc. They say if you have a MUFA at every meal (400 calories4 x's a day-for women) that you can lose inches and a few pounds right around the middle. This decreases the scary fat that builds up around your organs and puts you at risk for all kinds of bad diseases! They said that the healthiest diet in the world in the Mediterranean one! So Voila! No wonder the ancestors ate so well and lived so long. I hope I do too!
I realized that I pretty much have no time to blog lately, and that this one sorely needs updating. Take a minute and send your latest pictures and update us all everybody!
Love, Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment