While we were visiting the farm for Thanksgiving I tried to capture a moment alone with Grandpa and Grandma. I had Grandpa read the Christmas Story from the New Testament and Grandma read a book by Max Lucado. I think it was called You Are Special. These are longer than I thought, but at least you'll get to see them and listen to their voices! Merry Christmas!
Well, turns out we missed out on Grandpa's video afterall, but we still have Grandma!
Friday, December 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was so priceless! Thanks for sharing that with all of us, Jen! Kathryn just watched it with me and said "I want to go to them." And I said "me too...me too." Thanks for giving us a chance to be there for a few minutes.
Great idea, Jen! Thanks, Grandma, for reading to us all!
Post a Comment