Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Fall!!

Hi family! I hope fall is treating you all well with beautiful colors (and less allergies than what we have here!) My neighborhood is the capital of sagebrush so I'm enjoying and hating it all at the same time.

Thanks to the Lomeli's for starting up your own blog and putting parts of Isaac's letters on it...I think it's so important and I love hearing his stories. He's an incredible example to all of us.

Here's a quick update on Kathryn (quick, right): In the past month or so, she has mastered rolling both ways and even scooting herself forward to grab wayward toys! This past week she's started to sit up by herself for a few minutes at a time and standing with support. I know most babies do the standing thing earlier, but she just had no desire until now. This morning I held her standing up on the floor with her doing most of the work for about a minute! Doesn't sound like much, but it has seriously just been overnight that she's started doing this. I'm a proud and scrambling for babyproof stuff mom! Kylen and I are going to try to get outside before the colors are gone to take some family pictures...I'll be sure to post them when we do. Hope you all enjoy the new background, too! I'll do my best to keep it up.

No comments: