Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finally visiting the family blog

Hello from Liesa,
Our daughter Adrienne is the one in our family we bug when we need something done involving a computer. She is encouraging Ed and I to write more, take more pictures and get them on the family blogs. Ed is involved with scouting and loves the outdoors, especially fishing. I do my music thing at work at the music store, at home with piano lessons and recitals, and at church playing the piano and organ.
I love hearing from family and would love to see more pictures and read about what is going on with everyone, so let this be the year we get up to speed with all this technology and share our lives more. Ed wants a digital frame for Father's Day. We do grab the camera quite a bit now whenever we are looking out the back window at the Jordan river. You can imagine the birds, animals and fish we see right in our backyard. Ed is busy putting in the sprinkler system now and someday we will have grass all around the house. It all takes time.
I would love to hear about Isaac coming home, Cameron's graduation, what is going on with Annaliese and Kambria and everybody else so let's get started. I will try to practice what I preach.
We went to a friend's wedding reception last night that was outside and it has been raining all week even before and after this event. Friends and family all prayed all week long that the elements would hold back the tears for this occasion and they did! I know it is because we all prayed for it. As we left the reception about three minutes away we drove right into another sky full of blackness and a storm. The party was definitely being protected-an experience of how prayer can work in our everyday lives.
Love to you all, Liesa. Oh, and make a musical memory today!

1 comment:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

YAY! Way to go, Mom! Nice to see another "face" on here :)