Well as of now [September 3, 2010] Cameron is serving down in Curitiba, Brazil. Their seasons are opposite the USA and so here is a great picture he sent of him and his companion braving the surprisingly cold weather that is down in South America!
HA HA! Isn't that great?! Well this was two transfers ago and now Cameron is more inland Brazil, with a different companion.
We are at a BYU single's ward BBQ. The one on the right is Michelle (roommate).
Beth, Bethany(current roommate!), and me at the John Mayer concert [August 31, 2010]. Owl City opened for them and it was a blast!
I wish I had a picture of Mom and Dad. But they'll just have to update about their new "empty--nester" lives. They have been having a lot of fun with their freedom! Love you all! -Annaliese
3 comments:
Yay...thanks for posting! I bet that concert rocked, I love both those bands!
You look beautiful as always. I loved the picture of Cam - too funny.
Thanks for blogging, Annaliese! I love getting a glimpse into the lives of our family when we are not together.
Post a Comment