Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thank you


Just a quick update on our situation...Bart accepted a job offer a few weeks ago and started work as an account executive at Saxton Horn, an advertising company owned by Larry H. Miller. They focus on advertising for mostly Larry H. Miller companies. Bart is over 8 different car dealerships in Utah. He is enjoying a new industry and especially enjoying work outside of the house a lot more (I did a good job of putting him to work while he was around):)
Since it is somewhat of a new industry for him, he is adjusting to being the guy asking the questions, instead of being the guy who has all the answers. It was made pretty clear to him when he was hired, that he was hired more for his leadership and management skills and that he has a good chance of advancement to a more lucrative position in the next year. He has a strong history of proving his worth quickly so I have all the confidence in the world that he will get the job he needs to make what we need to make.
In the meantime, I will be going back to work a lot more for the next 6 months or so to help with things. I am lucky to have Adrienne, my father-in-law, and my good friend to help me watch the kids while I work. It has turned out to be a blessing on both ends.
Both Bart and I want to thank everyone of you for your prayers, fasting and active support. We are sooo blessed to be part of a family who looks out for each other and goes to great lengths to help one another. We look forward to the day that we can offer the same type of support in return. We love you!

No comments: