Sunday, October 21, 2012
Fall Fun at Cornbelly's
There is never a shortage of fun when we get together our family together. This year Kambria was on the ball and began coordinating an outing at least a month in advance. Thanks, Kambria! With all that the festival had to offer, is was surprising at how fascinated the kids were with milking the fake cow! Even Kambria got in on the action. There was a kid milking from both sides of the wooden cow and even Sammi grabbing an udder from behind. She insisted I take her photo but (in true Grandpa style) suggested I come a little closer to get a better shot. I picked up on the mischievous tone in her voice and jumped away just before she squirt me with fake cow juice!
Although we missed Isaac and Cameron, it was so fun to be with everyone else. We feel so blessed to have them living close and making memories that our children will always remember. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment